Goodman Fielder is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to its website. Except in the circumstances set out in this Privacy Statement, Goodman Fielder will not attempt to identify you. Your name and other identifying personal details are not collected (unless you specifically provide them to us).
- Goodman Fielder gathers information on this website in 3 ways:
- Information is gathered indirectly through the site's technology
When you look at our website, our standard practice is not to monitor any of your browsing activities. From time to time, Goodman Fielder may make a statistical record of that visit and logs the information for the purpose of evaluating our website. The types of information we collect may be:
- your server address only (for example, 220.127.116.11)
- your top level domain name (for example, .com, .gov, .au, .uk)
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the type of browser you are using
- the previous site you visited
For the purposes of such evaluation, we will NOT collect any personal details which may identify you.
- Information is collected when you voluntarily provide it
Goodman Fielder collects personal information to enable users to access certain sections of the site or participate in promotional offers and other marketing activities. Use and disclosure of personal information in such circumstances will be governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Australia) (as amended) and subject to any terms and conditions or provisions specific to these offers.
- If you wish to obtain access to the personal information held by Goodman Fielder about you, or would like more information about the way Goodman Fielder manages personal information which it holds, please write to: